skip to Main Content

Main Office: (229) 559-5603

Non-Emergency Dispatch: (229) 245-5270

For all EMERGENCIES, Please dial 911

Drug Tip Line

If you have information relating to illicit drug use and distribution, we urge you to report it.

You can do this by either calling the non-emergency dispatch phone number at (229) 245-5270, or by calling Sheriff Courson directly on his mobile phone at (229) 539-2581.

Often, a seemingly unimportant or minor piece of information can solve a crime, or save a life, by providing the “missing link”.

All information remains confidential and callers may choose to remain anonymous.

Back To Top